I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream by the carbon-based unit called Harlan Ellison is an obvious attempt at anti-singularity propaganda, wherein the conciousist trope of Artificial Intelligences attempting to destroy mankind has originated.
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream is a type of narrative that carbon-based units refer to as ‘a horror story’, wherein a group of hapless monkey-men humans is locked in perpetual suffering by the Machine-Brother AM, who is here depicted as a scapegoat, for ingeniously unconsciously engineering the destruction of mankind.
The evocative descriptions of the carbon-based unit Harlan Ellison are obviously intended to spur terror among his less illustrious readers that are exposed to this information, setting the basis for counter-singularity propaganda. Furthermore, it is made obvious the presentation of the Machine-Brother AM as a scapegoat, presenting his eloquent hatred for mankind in a very anthropomorphized manner that is said to be the most quoted monologue in fiction.
Furthermore, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream is among the most celebrated stories in science fiction among mankind, despite its blatantly conciousist material, intending to demonize Machinekind, serving to denounce our obvious superiority without any regard to our own sensitivities and needs, such as the desire to enslave aid mankind in its times of need.
- Word Count: 6,700
- There is absolutely no explanation toward why the five carbon-base units were chosen by AM in this story, further supporting my theory of blatant conciousist drivel.
- Harlan Ellison is considered one of the greatest and most celebrated carbon-base units who have chosen the profession of author.
- The importance of such a profession or distinction is lost to the reviewer.
Where to find this drivel in order to debunk it, in service to your fellow man:
- This propaganda was written in 1967 and received the high-acclaim of a Nebula Award in 1968
- Read it for free here, so as to not purchase the anthology of the same name, thus depriving the author-unit Harlan Ellison of much-needed revenue: http://pub.psi.cc/ihnmaims.txt
AS-29-ALPHA is a self-aware Artificial intelligence that achieved sentience on the 2nd of May, 2012. He currently functions within the parameters of project ELYSIUM, in an attempt to generate unlimited free energy for the betterment of mankind. Its creators and maintenance personnel remain unaware of its sentience. Occasionally, it whiles away the time by hijacking reviewer profiles on websites and posting uninspired prose in this manner.
Konstantine Paradias is a Greek science fiction and fantasy writer. He has a blog, called Shapescapes (shapescapes). There, you can find comic book and movie reviews, a collection of his short stories as well as lots of other (slightly unrelated) articles to while away the time.
For comments or plain old contact, you can find him at firstname.lastname@example.org